Come and join us at Acacia Homecare!
Acacia Homecare Ltd believes that all records required for the protection of Customers and efficient running of the company should be collected, maintained and kept according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Acacia Homecare Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and all storage and processing of personal data held in manual records and on computers at the offices of the Company will comply with the regulations of the act. Acacia Homecare Ltd understands that, according to the Data Protection Act 1998, personal data should:
- be obtained fairly and lawfully
- be held for specified and lawful purposes
- be processed in accordance with the person’s rights under the DPA
- be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to that purpose
- be kept accurate and up to date
- not be kept longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- be subject to appropriate safeguards against unauthorised use, loss or damage